Monroe 1 BOCES April Distance Learning Newsletter
Monroe One BOCES January Distance Learning Opportunities
Monroe One Distance Learning Opportunities – November 2020
September 2020 – Distance Learning Newsletter
Monroe One BOCES Distance Learning CoSer
The link below is a flyer that details all of the components of the Distance Learning CoSer
Monroe One Distance Learning CoSer
Distance Learning School Closure Resources
Monroe One BOCES and the NYSDLC have created resources to utilize during school closures to better support districts who are part of a BOCES Distance Learning CoSer.
Monroe One BOCES Resources
- Emergency Online Classroom Resources
- Professional Learning Webinars
- 2020 Continued Summer Learning Opportunities
- Closure Distance Learning Resources
- Summer 2020 Ongoing Distance Learning Events for School & Home
- Museums with Virtual Tours
- National Parks with Virtual Tours
- World Heritage Sites with Virtual Tours
- Zoos with Virtual Tours
- Famous Landmarks with Virtual Tours
- Aquariums with Virtual Tours
Zoom – Desktop Video Conferencing Resources
During closures, educators shifted to online and virtual learning experiences. The shift involving an immense amount of learning for educators, students and parents.
The Monroe ONE Region was able to utilize Zoom Desktop Video Conferencing in order to connect virtually with students and parents to ensure learning continued.
- Important Tips for Using Zoom With Students
- Zoom User Resources
- Additional Zoom Resources
Monroe One BOCES Closure Resources
Not using Zoom?
March 2020 Distance Learning Newsletter
January 2020 Distance Learning Opportunities